Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks to all our friends and family for all of your love, support, prayers, etc...
We can really feel it. If you leave a comment on here please put your name because we are interested to know who the comments are from. Sometimes it is hard to know who you are from your screen names. Thanks again!

7 comments:

Smith Family said...

Jeff and Kendra,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and little Alayna. What a week you have all had!

Take Care,
Tawna
Cook El.

nickbeckstead said...

HEYYYYYY That is so cool You guys!!! I have been so busy I have been meaning to call. I love you guys... just know that the Becksteads are all so happy for you and Alayna. We have all been praying. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! PAPA AND MAMA YOHO!!!

Becca said...

Hopefully, you can tell from my picture, but if not, I'm Rebecca Cox. We worked at the Cannon Center together and were in the BYU 99th ward together for a little while. I sent you an invite to my blog a few weeks ago. My prayers are with you.

twinsRus said...

I am so happy for u that the mri came back normal! She is looking great in the new pics u posted. Keep pumping that milk momma! Her hair is beautiful!!!! I hope u r getting lots of kangaroo holding with her. U both are gonna make super parents...Keep up the great work!

The Jolley Family said...

We are soo excited that things are continuing to go well with Alayna! We can't wait for Bella to meet and play with her. Just wanted to let you know that we think Alayna is soo beautiful! You are all in our prayers! If there is ever anything we can do please let us know. We love you!

Casey, Amber and Bella

Katie and Brandon said...

Jeff and Kendra we are so relieved to hear how well baby Alayna is doing! We also love the hair!!! Keep us posted on her progress.
We love you guys.
-Brandon and Katie

Megan McCrindle said...

Im so glad to hear that everything is going well. I love you all so much! STill can't believe my little cousin Kendra is a mommy!

-Megan