We finally got to bring Alayna home today. We roomed in with her last night at the hospital and that went well. It was a long day today and we finally left the hospital around 2:30. Check out processes for NICU babies are pretty intense. They set us up with appointments with the neurologist, pediatrician, and occupational therapists. She will continue to receive early intervention treatments so if she has any delays or complications, they can be caught and treated early. She was sound asleep for the ride home.
16 comments:
That is so awesome! Your little girl is an angle and Kerrie and I wish you all the very, very best!
Love,
Craig & Kerrie Mickelson
Ok so I am going to bawl! I have been waiting to see these pictures all day. That is so cool! Congratulations Yoho family.
Hooray!! She is home. She is a miracle! I love you all!!!! Enjoy every minute!
woo hoo.
congrats!!
Yay!!! Welcome home Alayna!!
Hi Little Family! We are so relieved to hear all is going well for you and that you are home. Whew! Your courage and faith throughout this entire ordeal are inspiring. Love to you all and all our best wishes. We are thinking of you all the time.
The Rosebroughs
we are so excited for you! Hope its all smoothe sailing from here...well as smoothe as a living with a newborn can make things.
That is such good news. She looks so good!!!
Bringing your little one home is the BEST, isn't it?! Congratulations on her homecoming.
hurray for coming home!
Sooooo happy for you! She is a cutie! We've been rootin' for ya! Jennifer Hansen Bott (grew up in Jeff's ward and current friend to Michelle)
We are so excited and relieved to hear all the good news!
Yay! Alayna is home and healthy! We are so glad everything went well for you guys and for her! Can't wait to see her!! She is adorable! She is a miracle baby! :)
I've been reading and catching up on this frightening adventure. So proud of how all of you have pulled through. Thinking of you a LOT right now.
Love, Misty Nielson
Bart and I are so excited for your family. We have been praying for you each night- and are so happy that your little Alayna is doing so well. Keep up the good work!
Bart and I are so excited for your family. We have been thinking of you and keeping your family in our prayers. Your sweet little Alayna is just darling. You are wonderful parents. Best wishes!
Post a Comment