Alayna's M.R.I. was supposed to be this afternoon but has been moved to 9am tomorrow (Tuesday). They (Primary Children's MRI people) were just too busy today. Kind of frustrating but that is alright.
We've called this morning and she is still wetting diapers and as of a few minutes ago her body temperature is almost normal...yay! She has also been more awake and alert because she's warming up, and maybe because they aren't sedating her as much. I've only seen her with her eyes open once the night she was born so I'm excited. And she has handled the warming process well. We are leaving in a few minutes to go see her and will keep posting updates.
4 comments:
Kendra, our prayers are with you guys as well. I can't imagine how hard that would be. Keep being positive because that will help you the most. She is precious and just think that soon she will come home to be with you guys all the time. For now, try to get as much sleep as you can. You have to recover as well from giving birth. Good luck!
That is great news that her she is progressing so well! Yeah! We will keep you all in our prayers.
Kim
Jeff and Kendra, we want you to know that you've been on our minds and in our hearts and prayers. I feel so bad that ya'll have to go through this, but I know that you're so strong and always positive that you'll be great :) Thanks for putting the posts up and letting us be involved with your baby girl. We'll keep on praying for you and hope to call the temple tomorrow to put your names on the prayer roll.
love you!
Hey Jeff. It's Nikki (Maw) Blasdell. I just wanted you to know that you're in my prayers. It broke my heart to read that you couldn't take you're little girl home with you. I know that you guys are going to be great parents to her and she is so lucky to have you. Thanks for the updates. It's really great to know that you are surrounded by such faithful and prayerful people! I'm glad to hear she has been doing better. Hope the MRI goes well. Love you!
Post a Comment