I had a doctors appointment last week, and my CNM and the team of doctors she works with still have the placenta and cord clippings. After examining them thoroughly, they're still stumped. They have no clue what happened the night she was born, and we'll probably never know. Not the most comforting thing, but what is important is that she is doing so well. She had her first pediatricians appt. today and she is gaining weight appropriately and everything looks good.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
2 Weeks
Our little ladybug is 2 weeks old today! It's hard to digest everything that has happened the last 2 weeks and how much our lives have changed. She is doing so well and we are SO happy to have her home.
I had a doctors appointment last week, and my CNM and the team of doctors she works with still have the placenta and cord clippings. After examining them thoroughly, they're still stumped. They have no clue what happened the night she was born, and we'll probably never know. Not the most comforting thing, but what is important is that she is doing so well. She had her first pediatricians appt. today and she is gaining weight appropriately and everything looks good.
I had a doctors appointment last week, and my CNM and the team of doctors she works with still have the placenta and cord clippings. After examining them thoroughly, they're still stumped. They have no clue what happened the night she was born, and we'll probably never know. Not the most comforting thing, but what is important is that she is doing so well. She had her first pediatricians appt. today and she is gaining weight appropriately and everything looks good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
That's wonderful news that she is doing well. She's an adorable girl!
She is darling! We are so happy for you. We have the three of you in our prayers every day now. I have something for you. I just need Megan to get your address for me. Lots of love to all of you!
She is adorable! I'm sorry that the doctors/CNM weren't able to determine what happened. Not knowing can be rough. But at least things are looking positive now. Does motherhood finally feel real to you?
Happy birthday, Alayna! :-) I had no idea you guys were going through so much, but I'm glad your little angel is doing well now!
hooray! She is SO cute! She looks just like you too (both of you)!
whew! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad everything worked out. She's precious!
What a beautiful little angel sent to you from heaven. You and Jeff will make wonderful parents. I'm so happy that you have her home and she's doing better. You're always in our prayers.
THAT has GOT to be the CLASSIC ADORABLE picture of all time!!! Would make great screensaver....
Look how much she has grown already!! What a cute baby!! I am so glad that she is home! Let us know what we can do!
Now comes all the FUN stuff for Alayna! Learning about her senses, kickin' around with this new body, learning about this big, new world! Man, she's gonna have a good time!
I am just so darn happy for you guys. What a roller-coaster ride, im so glad that it has ended so perfectly! she is a beauty.
I am so happy for you guys. Alayna is such a cutie. Miss ya guys.
What an adorable little girl...She is just so precious! We are all very happy that she is doing so well!
Love to all and hugs and kisses to Alayna!
Mike, Laura, Hayley, Wes and Glen
We are so thrilled for the three of you that things are going so well now. You have all been continually in our thoughts and prayers. We love you look forward to seeing you next time we're up.
Gene & Brenda
Hey cute Yoho family! Bob told us about little Alayna and everything you guys have gone through. We are so happy that everything is ok and that you finally got to bring her home. She is beautiful.. congrats guys! We love you and will keep you in our prayers!
Steph & Colb
Hey it's Kristen Foster. I am so happy for you, and glad you are doing well.
She looks so vibrant and well. Excellent news.
PS: That's me. Misty Nielson.
oh man she is so cute kendra!!!
Post a Comment