Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Sweet Girl

So I am breaking down and learning how to blog so that i can help keep family and friends up to date on what is happening with our little girl. Here are acouple of pictures I thought we could share. We will try and keep you updated when possible. Thanks for your love and concern.
11/1/08 She held my finger for the first time

Before taking her to the U of U Hospital they let Kendra see her for a few minutes while explaning to use what they planned on doing to her.


11/1/08 As soon as Kendra was released from Salt Lake Regional Hosptial (where Alayna was delivered) I took her straight the U to see our baby.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Kendra-
Sorry to hear about your little girl. She is so cute and precious! You are in our thoughts and prayers! If you two need anything just let us know! I know you have a great family, with great love and support. But just let us know!

Anonymous said...

praying 4 u !

Steph said...

oh my, that is crazy and scary! I got all teary reading what you're going through because after having one, I know how much that would break my heart and I'm soooo sorry that you're having to go through this! You're in my prayers. Be strong!

Crossroads Trikes and Trailers said...

Jeff and Kendra

We love you and are there with you in spirit. We are fasting for you and you are continually in our prayers. Yohos are fighters!!

Lucy Wall said...

We went through a similar thing with Gavin...we didn't get to hold him till he was 5 days old if you guys need anything let me know

Anonymous said...

You are right, no one should have to go home without their baby. We had to leave our third in the NICU. It's a hard thing you are going through. We will keep your in our hearts and prayers. Alayna is beautiful. We are here for you, if you need anything.

Jenny Schow
Audrey's Mom.

Megan said...

I just got through reading your blog--up until now I had no idea what was going on since I only read your text. This really hit home for me since little Mckay is only two months old. I can't imagine going through this and I want you to know that I admire your faith so much because I know it is strong. Ray and I will keep you in our prayers :) Alayna is BEAUTIFUL! They are so precious aren't they? Please keep us posted and let us know if there's anything we can do--seriously...

Ray & Megan