Saturday, November 8, 2008
Second EEG
Good news! We got the second EEG results back and it looks good. We are on our way up to the hospital right now to put her in her BYU outfit for the game today. Last night at the hospital Dr. Coulter ( who has been her neonatoligist since the beginning) said that "To be honest for you guys the first night I examined your little girl I was scared for you guys, but know i am totally excited. the progress she is making has made my whole week!" this was so awesome to hear the my little ninja is fighting and shocking everyone at the hospital. That's about it as for the updates, for now its just watching her and making sure she is eating and staying stable. Thanks again for all of our friends love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Its amazing how fast little bodies heal isn't it? I am so glad she is doing so good...I know how much those little things mean (poop, sucking, holding) when you can't have you baby home...Can't wait to see more pictures!!
LUCY
sweetie! I have been totally out of the loop and had no idea that things were this bad for you guys. I just thought she had a bit of trouble breathing at first and she was home now. I remembered that you have a blog and I am so glad I checked. I read everything to my boys just now and we are all in tears thinking about you guys. You will have five more prayers for your little ninja tonight and forever. It sounds like she is making big steps and I look forward to more updates with happy things.
Wow, Cameron and I just read your blog and found out what an awful experience you have been through. I cannot even imagine! We are praying for you and hope you know we are thinking of you too. Happy to hear of all the progress Alayna has made. How relieved you must feel. Good luck with continued recovery.
Cameron and Rachel (Gentry) Bott
We went to high school with Jeff.
Yea! I am soo excited for you and your beautiful daughter! Heavenly Father definitely answers prayers! When I first read what had happend at the delivery and saw pictures of your sweet baby I just balled uncontrolably! I'm a baby about these sort of things, especially after working in the NICU. But I am soo happy that everything is going well. We've told everyone we know that knows you guys to pray for you. It seems to have helped. Anyway, I'm sorry about the breast infection. Those are aweful! I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for keeping us all updated. I hope she comes home Monday. We would love to stop by sometime. Let us know when a good time will be. We don't want to be annoying or anything but I'm dying to see your baby girl!
Amber Jolley
Post a Comment