Today I donated 11 inches of my hair to an organization called Locks of Love, which provides hair pieces to children who have lost their hair due to illness, and whose families cannot afford to buy them wigs and hair pieces. I haven't had a haircut since April with the intent to donate and I am glad I could help
Before the big snip: You have to have the hair secured in a ponytail or braid
After the big snip, but before the actual cut and style


10 comments:
Too cute!! I love your new haircut! What a great idea to donate it to Locks of Love!!
You're wrong....That's NOT a horrible picture of you! Not at all!! Your new coif looks excellent - kudos to you for making that donation. Love ya!
Way to go, Kendra! I've thought about donating to Locks of Love before, but I've had trouble growing my hair long enough. It might be long enough now, but it's layered, and probably needs about 3 inches of damage cut off first. . .
The short style looks great on you!
Cute hairdo Kendra, I like it. And what a great donaation! Hope everything is going good and you sure do have a cute little baby. I'm glad that she is doing good.
Kendra!!! So CUTE!!! I love it. I have never seen you with THAT short of hair. It looks really cute on you. It's also nice to get a new look after you have a baby. It makes ya feel better. Well at least it did with me. : ) You look great! P.S. You are also looking amazing after having Alayna, she is only 2 months old. You look super skinny! I am being totally honest.
"The finished product, but a horrible picture of me."
I think NOT. You're darling.
~ Misty
Love the hair!
Darn Cute hair and a great cause! You are one awesome chiquita, Kendra!
WOW! I love your haircut! It looks so awesome. and i love how u said earlier ya'll love being parents. I can't believe how big she's getting, but I'm so happy for you! :)
Cute hair! How awesome!
Post a Comment