Monday, December 15, 2008

Lately

We visited the pediatrician last Thursday, the day after we came home from the hospital. She was exactly 6 weeks old that day and weighed in at 8lbs 2 oz! When I was born (I was only 5 days late) I was 8lbs. 3oz. so that is so weird to me.
Another milestone....I know this is so lame and I'm way to nostalgic but she wore her last newborn size diaper yesterday and is now into size 1 diapers! So far she's only really worn newborn size clothing...even most 0-3 month sizes have been too big, but now she is outgrowing the newborn stuff and transitioning into 0-3 month clothes!
We bought some foam padding that she sleeps on to keep her body at an incline. It looks so funny when she's sleeping. We'll take a picture and post that on another entry soon! She seems to do better in her crib now. We always wondered why she always had to be held until she was in a deep sleep before we could lay her down, and as soon as she woke up she wanted out of her crib. We think it's really helping because she will lie awake in her crib now.....soooo nice!
Alayna's Bathrobe


This is the first thing I bought after I found out I was having a girl.
And this is her first time wearing it, at my nephew's baptism. This
was taken Saturday night just hours before we took her to the hospital.


These carrier covers are the best inventions! Especially
this one b/c you can take her in and out of the carrier without
taking the cover off!
We LOVE being her parents!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It's great to hear that she is doing better. She's such a cutiepie!

Katie said...

Alayna's got a wonderful clothier! She looks so adorable. Can't wait to see her next month. She's still tiny, but growing so fast....

cheryl said...

What's the carrier cover do? It looks cool