Here are a couple pictures from bath time tonight. She does really well in baths until it's time to wash her hair (we save that part for last)!


This morning she was a happy girl and I could get her to smile! Since it was just the 2 of us, it was hard to get her to smile then hurry and take a picture before it went away. This was the best I could do!

Can you believe she's already a month old????
5 comments:
Omygosh, she's so adorable!
She is so cute!!
Aw shes so cute! Dixie is almost 11months, and I still have to do her hair last because she still hates it. Her smile is so cute in the bottom picture! I have one of Dixie that looks exactly like yours, she is even leaning on the same boppy cover :)
I'm so bummed my little thing on the side of my blog that tells me when someone updates their blog, didn't tell me you had a new post. (Wow... long run on sentence!) I LOVE seeing new pictures of Alayna. She is just too cute!
such a cute smile :) I think she looks like a Klemas...but maybe I'm biased.
Post a Comment