I am so excited for Christmas and can't believe it's almost here! I love Christmas music, the lights, decorations, the treats (particularly winter OREO's...mmmm.), the parties, and of course, the religious significance of celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. What a miracle and what peace that knowledge gives us. Of course this Christmas is even more special because it is our first Christmas with Alayna. Enjoy some pictures from the last couple of weeks. I am trying to be better at taking more pictures!
This was just before the Lindsay family Christmas party (Jeff's mother's side). This dress is from our friends Casey and Amber, who have a little girl 3 months older than Alayna. She has this dress too!

Posing for the camera!

Our awesome gingerbread house!
Our Christmas Tree
3 comments:
Beautiful red dress, and you both look great. That top picture is a keeper!
Wow! That IS an awesome gingerbread house! lol. Very nice. Alayna looks so cute posing for the camera too! Merry Christmas!
That gingerbread house is awesome! I think it has been 10 years since I've made one . . . I am excited for when James is old enough to make one, then I can make one with him!
Post a Comment