Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Primary Children's Hospital Stay

K, so I'm not the blogging expert and I accidentally posted the pictures in backwards order from the way I wanted them.

Here she is taking a snoozer while we were completing the check out processes.
Getting a bath from the nurse

The first real snow of the season...the view from her 3rd room


The 2nd room she was in in the PICU

Her CT Scan...you can see her green binkie in her mouth!
More CT Scan

Her 3rd EEG...they monitored her for 1 hour

Then they cover the leads with gauze so she doesn't mess them up


Her EKG...only takes 10 seconds once it's all set up

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh she is the most beautiful baby even with all of the wires.

Jillyboo said...

O my gosh. That kills me to see. I hope you're all well and good. We are thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

That makes me sad to see her like that. She has been through so much. I'm glad though in the end it was acid reflux. I couldn't stop thinking about you guys when I heard what had happen. We're glad she's okay and hopefully no more scares for a really long time. Thanks for letting us still check up on you guys! She is a beautiful Baby!

Steph said...

wow, a lot's happened! I'm sorry you guys are having such a rough time! But I'm glad everything's ok. And can I just say, she is soooo cute!!!!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh I really don't like those pictures. It makes me so sad. I like the first one of her snoozing in your arms. She is so cute. I'm glad all was well, and it's just Acid Reflux.