Thursday, February 5, 2009

3 month portraits

Here are her 3 month portraits taken at JCPenny last Saturday. If you'd like to see the rest of the pictures, let me know (kendra.yoho@gmail.com) and I'd be happy to send you the link.

Daddy's Girl....he's calming her cuz she started getting upset during the shoot.



Blessing dress


little feet in Mommy's hands








4 comments:

Mary and Adam said...

What adorable pictures!!! She has such gorgeous eyes! I love her hair too. So cute! The picture of she and Jeff is too precious!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Wow those pictures turned out great! Did you buy a package or what? I haven't been to JC Penny's just kiddie Kandids. I love the last one of her in her blessing dress, the one on the left. And the one of her and Jeff... how freaking cute! Love the family picture too.

Jenny said...

I love these pictures! Alayna is so cute and you look great, too!

Becca said...

beautiful! I love her blessing dress.