
What an exciting Valentine's Day for the Yoho family. It was awesome because we sat around and did absolutely NOTHING. We all need days like that! Jeff actually planned a surprise date for me the Saturday before, but the surprise part got ruined because that was the day we found out Alayna had RSV. He had planned for Pam (his sister) to come over to babysit, with flowers, and Jeff would take me for a surprise dinner and a movie. Well, even with Alayna's RSV, we decided to go out anyway. We went to Olive Garden in Salt Lake and then saw a hilarious movie, Mall Cop. Man do I miss going to the movies with Jeff. On Valentine's Day I gave Jeff Jazz tickets to a game next month and I got new, much needed slippers!
Alayna update: SHE CAN ROLL OVER! BOTH ways! On Sunday she was playing on her mat and rolled from belly to back during tummy time. Not much of a surprise, cuz she's never liked being on her tummy. She's probably thinking, "take that, suckers!" Then today she was playing on her back and I went into my room to get something, came back, and she was on her belly. She is so much fun!!!
1 comment:
I think that is her life motto. "Take that Suckers!" Just when we think that we have her figured out she does something amazing like this. Love that girl.
Post a Comment