Thursday, February 5, 2009

What's New?

I guess aside from baby stuff and pictures, I can give a quick update on what else we're up to:
*we finally bought new couches! We got a brand new microfiber couch and loveseat for a total of $700...actually, less than that because in addition to that amazing sale my genius husband also found a 10% off coupon. I will post pictures soon.

*This week has been long for me with SEP's (parent-teacher conferences). Poor me, I only had ONE day off this week (don't roll your eyes, I know I've got it good). Oh, and one of my first graders puked during an assembly today. All over the cafeteria floor, in front of the entire school. Poor guy.

*Jeff's job is going good, but VERY busy and stressful. To give an idea, he leaves at 5:45am and usually gets home at 6 or 6:30. Yikes. Just in enough time to eat dinner, clean up, and get ready for bed!

That's about it that is worth noting. Be sure to look at my last post of some of Alayna's pictures!

No comments: