Monday, February 23, 2009

New Couches!

Cocoa brown, microfiber, overstuffed couch and loveseat. Loveseat not shown, well, because it looks the exact same as the couch, only a few inches smaller. I wasn't too crazy about having brown carpet and brown couches, so we bought some red pillows to add color. Hopefully when we move our new place will have a different color carpet!

Sale price for both couch and loveseat: $700
After 10% coupon: $630
THEN, we saw in the sale add that last week they were on an even better sale. Since it was within 30 days of when we bought the couches, Smith's refunded us the difference. Final price:
$560.00
no complaints here...and we love our couches!!!


A special thanks to Scott and Kim who conveniently bought new couches around the time we got married and gave us theirs...how generous! I think we were the only people in our last apartment complex (newlywed students) who had a MATCHING couch, loveseat, chair, and ottoman, that weren't from D.I. That really helped us out until we could buy our own!

1 comment:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Kendra! I love your new couch!!!