Enough is enough.....
About this time every year, I've absolutely had enough of winter. The snow is in dirty piles everywhere and I'm sick of having to bundle up just to check my mail. I want to break out my T-shirts and capri pants and flip flops!
Most of all, I can't wait for the weather to get warm to take Alayna outside. When she came home from the hospital (1st time), November was unusually warm. We went for walks every day. I LOVED it, and she did too. I can't wait to play out in the sun with her and go for walks again. Also, as the weather gets warmer, we feel more comfortable taking her public places as the cold season comes to an end.
Well, one of the things I have noticed that has made me so happy is the days are getting longer! I love going to work when it's light outside, not dark! It makes a big difference for me!
1 comment:
I am right along with you...we have been locked away inside forever because we can't take Gavin out, its to risky with all the winter illness..I can't wait for summer!!!
Post a Comment