I've been bad...here are some newer pictures! She is still doing really well, and every specialist that sees her continues to say she is just where she needs to be developmentally. She is in the 10th percentile for weight and 50th for length, as of her 2 month appointment. We don't know how she got to be tall AND skinny. She loves to smile and laugh, and it just makes us melt. She also almost rolled over on Sunday, and of course I missed it!



She was blessed last Sunday (January 18th), so my next post will include pictures of that!
2 comments:
She is so cute. And I LOVE her bow. There aren't a ton of places to get cute bows and ribbons here, makes me sad.
Thanx for the invitation to your blog. I caught up on so much! You're all so cute, and it looks like all is well there. I'm just back from Ky's, and off to Jill's to help out during Olivia's surgery & recovery. Terri/Nana
Post a Comment