Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My School

For those of you who don't know, I pretty much have the best job in the world (best, but not the easiest!). I teach first grade part-time. I share a classroom with another teacher and we alternate days, so I teach Tuesdays, Thursdays, and every other Friday. It's a dream job for a mom who needs some sort of income, but doesn't want to work full-time. I work with a wonderful teacher and the staff are also wonderful and have been so supportive of me during my transition to the school, and also during my maternity leave.

Here is my class of first graders....aren't they cute???

Can you find me in this picture??? HAHA don't laugh too hard (I sure did). Note: these pictures were taken 2 DAYS before I had Alayna! Why oh why did the photographer want us to stand sideways???

Oh, I should add that another thing I love about my school is that our mascot is a cougar! So I am still a cougar!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am glad to hear you love your new job! I wish I could find something like that around here! Good for you!

Mary and Adam said...

Cute pictures! It's so cool that you're a teacher! I bet that would be so much fun. My, oh my, how life has changed in a few short years!