Monday, June 8, 2009

Recent Pictures

Daddy got me a car!!!!!!!

Helping my dad to assemble our new coffee table
uh oh...I had my bath...I know what comes next.....BED!!!!
Helping dad read his birthday cards
This is what her hair looks like after it's been in a pebbles ponytail
This is ONE of the reasons we bought a new coffee table...this is our old one. Impossible to keep clean and the fear of those spiky pineapples making contact w/ my baby's head!

4 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

I LOVE that picture of her in her new car! That is so dang cute. She is so fun. I am jealous of your mommy and me swim class. That would be so much fun. Not possible for us anymore haha...

Patty said...

Alayna is such a sweetheart! I can't wait to see ya'll next month! Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures.

Steph said...

she's soooo cute! Yeah, the coffee table perils.... we opted out on that one...and now that's he's cruising around it's good he has all the open floor space with nothing to fall into!

Becca said...

oh, wow! look at all that hair! She gets cuter with every post. I wouldn't have thought that possible with how cute she started out as.