Saturday, May 30, 2009

My New Toy

I must have been a good girl, because for my birthday I got a brand new Canon Rebel Digital Camera! I had mentioned to Jeff once or twice that it would be fun to have a really nice camera, but that I didn't really know anything about cameras to choose which one to get. Along with my camera came tickets to attend photography classes as well! So I will learn how to make the most of my camera! Here are some pictures we've taken with the new camera.

Alayna is a standing machine....here she is getting into her toys!

She LOVES anything paper...here she is w/ a birthday card

We spent Memorial Day Weekend at the cabin...here are some pics
I LOVE this pic of her
Climbing on anything she can!

I like to call this picture "squash"...she loves the stuff!

4 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

STANDING!? What the heck? Isn't she like 6 1/2 - 7 months old??? She is on track to be just like Miley walking at 8 1/2 months! Crazy. She is so tiny I just can't get over it. She is adorable. And I am so excited to see pictures you will take : ) Miley and I will have to set up a play date. Sorry I am lame and haven't called you back. My mom and sister have been in town and it has been hectic. Fun, but hectic : )

Katie said...

Fantastic pictures! Alayna's gotten even more beautiful in the past month or so! Those EYES!

Becca said...

oh my, will you just look at those blue eyes!

Steph said...

that's the same one we have! LOOOOVE IT! I'm not good at being a 'photographer' though, so mine's usually on the 'green box' setting :) Shawn tries out the other stuff... but it's tricky!!! That'll be awesome to have some classes where they can teach you what to do with it!