When Jeff wanted to rent this movie, I wasn't too excited about watching it. Forever Strong turned out to be an EXCELLENT movie that is entertaining and inspiring. It is centered around a troubled teen who is sent to Juvenile Detention in Utah and winds up playing for the Highland Rugby team. He ends up turning his life around because of the values the team encourages and the positive influences of his teammates and coach. I'd highly recommend this movie!Thursday, June 11, 2009
Add These to Your Summer To-Do List
A must-read for mom's new and not-so-new. Jeff bought me this book for Mother's Day. I'd never heard of the book or the authors, but this book has been one that I can't wait to finish, just so I can start reading it again! It gives great ideas and also powerful insights into our roles as mothers and all that entails.
When Jeff wanted to rent this movie, I wasn't too excited about watching it. Forever Strong turned out to be an EXCELLENT movie that is entertaining and inspiring. It is centered around a troubled teen who is sent to Juvenile Detention in Utah and winds up playing for the Highland Rugby team. He ends up turning his life around because of the values the team encourages and the positive influences of his teammates and coach. I'd highly recommend this movie!
When Jeff wanted to rent this movie, I wasn't too excited about watching it. Forever Strong turned out to be an EXCELLENT movie that is entertaining and inspiring. It is centered around a troubled teen who is sent to Juvenile Detention in Utah and winds up playing for the Highland Rugby team. He ends up turning his life around because of the values the team encourages and the positive influences of his teammates and coach. I'd highly recommend this movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Kendra! It was really good seeing you at the shower. I want to see this movie so bad! When I did my student teaching in Alpine so many people talked about this. Hope you are enjoying your new book!
Julie
Did you know that parts of "Forever Strong" were filmed outside of Spring Creek Elementary?! If you go to the school's website, somewhere on the home page, in a trailer you can see the walls of spring creek and part of a fence. Cool, huh?
Post a Comment