Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Concerning Husbands:

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Deadliest Catch, Wipeout, or hunting

2. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch and only ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like?Tomatoes….he calls them satan

4. You go out to eat and have a drink?flavored lemonade
5. Where did he go to high school?Bountiful High


6. What size shoe does he wear?10-ish


7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?license plates from different states, or if we were really rich, old cars


8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?Ham and turkey w/ provolone, lettuce, and onions


9. What would this person eat every day if he could?Mexican food (authentic)

10. What is his favorite cereal?Strawberry Chex, at the moment


11. What would he never wear?one of the baby carriers you strap to yourself…he swore to me he’d NEVER wear one…bummer!


12. What is his favorite sports team?BYU football team, 49ers, and the Jazz


13. Who did he vote for?I won’t go there


14. Who is his best friend?After me of course, he has a couple: Brandon, Parker, Nick


15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?Apparently I eat chips too loudly


16. What is his heritage?Scottish, German, Swiss


17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?Well the one he requested last month that I made for his b-day was rainbow chip!


18. Did he play sports in high school?Yes….lots of football


19. What could he spend hours doing?Fishing….I don’t get it! I like fishing, but I’m done after an hour or so but he can all day!


20. What is one unique talent he has?He is amazingly good at speaking Spanish. I know I wouldn’t know the difference between a bad speaker and a good, but other people tell me that he sounds like a native and he always sounds so good speaking it. His company also loves that he is such a great speaker.

21 . Where did you meet your husband?
We lived in the same apartment complex in Provo and attended the same ward.

22.How long did you date before you got married?
2 whole months! Before we got engaged…then we were engaged for 3. Hey, when you are students, there are only like 2 opportunities per year you can really get married.

23. How long have you been married?
It will be 3 years in August

24. What does he do that surprises you?
Whenever he’s helped me with anything artistic (like for my class) or crafty, he does a REALLY good job.

25. What is your favorite feature of his?
Smile

26. What is his best quality?
He’s very good with people and making everyone feel comfortable. I never have to worry about bringing him somewhere with my friends/family, he can always mesh well with everyone. Does that make sense?

27. Does he have a nickname for you?
KendraLynn

28. What is his favorite food?
Hashbrowns, Authentic Mexican, and ESPECIALLY anything I cook! =)

29. What is his favorite sport?
Football

30. When and where did you first kiss?
His cabin, March 2006

31. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Date nights, go on drives or walks

32. Do you have any children?
Our busy, adorable baby girl!

33. Does he have any hidden talents?
I think he can do some pretty funny voices and impersonations

34. How old is he?
Just turned 25

35. Who said I love you first?
He did

36. What is his favorite music?
He’s not too picky, but he mostly listens to country

37. What do you admire most about him?
That he works SO hard at a very stressful job, but comes home to us and says it was all worth it for his family. I LOVE that he loves his daughter so much. He lights up almost as much as she does when he walks in the door from work…he loves to snuggle and play with her.

38. What is his favorite color?
I guess I’ll go w/ blue, but I don’t think he really has a favorite

39. Will he read this?
Yeah, because he’s been wondering what I’ve been doing on the computer for the last little while!

2 comments:

Becca said...

How neat! I think it is funny he calls tomatoes "satan." (I love tomatoes, btw.)

Katie said...

To Jeff: I am a Jerk! I neglected to wish you a happy first Father's Day....Forgive me! I really think you're the best, and everything positive (lovely, of good report, or praiseworthy) that Kendra pointed out about you in this post also carries my sentiments. LOVE YA!