-She's FINALLY getting a tooth! Just yesterday we noticed a white spot on her lower gums. She's shown the signs of teething for months now, so we've been wondering when it would finally happen!
-She is crawling (has been since just before her 6 month mark)....pretty dang fast too!
-She pulls herself up to standing very easily...she doesn't have to hold onto much now to stand up
-She understands NO (and sometimes, will obey). This has been apparent as she crawls and tries to get into things she shouldn't. If I say NO, she'll stop and think about it for a second.
-She shakes her head no! It cracks me up! If you are feeding her baby food and she doesn't want any more, she will press her lips shut and shake her head!
-She loves to eat finger foods and occasionally won't let us feed them to her because she wants to do it herself
I know I should really post a picture to go along w/ this, but I'm tired. I do have tons of new pictures though and will post some later!
2 comments:
Let's see........stubborn, a mind of her own, obeys when SHE wants to......Yep, she takes after her mom!
Adam has been showing signs of teething for a couple weeks now, but it feels like it is going to be awhile yet before those bottom incisors cut through. It is rough.
Post a Comment