What a great year it has been. I've LOVED my job teaching part-time, loved the faculty and parents at my school, and loved my job share partner. A job share can be either really awful or really great depending on who you're working with and how you mesh, and I'm so happy it's worked out! I'm sad to leave Cook Elementary but my family and I are off to some new adventures!
Here are some kids from my class....the very last thing we did on the last day was have a flag ceremony with the entire school! We are waiting for it to start....


signing each other's yearbooks on the last day!Swimming lessons...yep! Alayna and I started a mom & baby swimming class today that meets twice a week for a month! She loved it today and I'm excited about it!
Lots and lots of walks, picnics, and playing!
We are going to Florida in July!!!
and.......
SLEEPING IN
SLEEPING IN

No comments:
Post a Comment