Friday, April 10, 2009

A Beach Day for Alayna K


I am here in Florida visiting home this week, and today my mom and I took Alayna to the beach!

Why, you ask, am I not wearing a swimsuit?  Well, I went to the beach yesterday and although I put on sunscreen TWICE, I guess it was too much for my skin...and I am now a lobster.  

These pictures ended up in the total opposite order I wanted them (as usual) but oh well!

 Sleepy girl on the way home from a big day
   These next couple pictures were taken at DuBois Park...it's more of a lagoon than a beach, and you just have to walk across a bridge to get to the actual beach.  
                                               Alayna and Grandma
  Alayna and mommy stepping in the water
   At Jupiter beach...yes, there is a place in Florida called Jupiter!
  Alayna was very intrigued by the new scenery and handled everything well....the wind, the chilly water, and the sand!



                                                little sandy feet!
                                            First touch in the Atlantic (really, in any ocean!)


                                               It got chilly so Grandma wrapped her up!

 Before we left for the beach...yes, like I said, the pictures are backwards!

                                                  Just getting to the beach
                                                     It was W-I-N-D-Y!!!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

How fun is that! Way to go Alayna. I love your toes in the sand.