Here are more pictures from my Florida trip with Alayna
My Grandma (my mom's mom) and my uncle came down from Orlando to see us Easter weekend!
Here are 4 generations of stubborn women =)

You can't see it, but the egg says "Alayna's first Easter 2009"

Alayna with her Easter basket

Hey guys!
Hey what's all this good stuff in my basket???

oh boy, I think I'm going to like Easter!

Coloring eggs on Easter eve

Grandma Boggs


I love this picture. My grandma is telling Alayna if she will go back to Orlando with her, she will take Alayna to go see Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse at Disney World.

Alayna at the Wellington Ward Easter Egg Hunt (the ward I grew up in)
1 comment:
how fun!!! she is a doll guys, love the easter dress!
will you send me your email so i can add you to our blogger list, we went private.
jillyboo@gmail.com
love you.
Post a Comment