Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tell Me What You Think

I get this all the time whenever a person sees Alayna: "She looks JUST like YOU!!!!"  So, now that I have access to my baby pictures, here are some pics from the past of me.  Alayna is 5 months old now, and these first 2 pics are of me at 5 months old.

This picture is of me at 7 months old.  I think this one looks more like Alayna.  Now I just need to round up some baby pictures of Jeff!



3 comments:

Keith said...

What the heck are you doing on my blanket, punk?! ;-)

Mary and Adam said...

I agree! She DOES look just like you! That's so cool. haha.

Megan Miley and Chris said...

I think the last one looks a lot like her. But I think so even more now. Did that make sense? I think she looks like you do now. Haha