Sunday, March 29, 2009

FUN FUN FUN!

Jeff and I had a date night last night. I got him Jazz tickets for Valentine's Day for this game against the Phoenix Suns. I'd never been to an NBA game before, so I was really excited too!
Before the game we ate at a place called Hires in downtown Salt Lake. They have the BEST burgers and rootbeer! Our seats weren't anything special but I just loved being there!




The game started out really easygoing, we stayed in the lead by as much as 20 points (we lost to the Suns on Wednesday night in Phoenix). Then at the end of the third quarter they started catching up and with 5 mins left in the game they got AHEAD of us! We tied the game and won in overtime. It was so intentse. What a great game! And thanks to Pam for babysitting for us!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yummy! Hires! Great choice. Glad you got to see a great game.