I'm no expert on Utah weather...But this is my 5th fall here and every year the first snow happens right around Halloween. Even then, the snow melts as soon as it hits the ground. Well, this picture was taken after church today around 1:00. There was even MORE snow this morning but some had melted by the time this was taken. What the heck?????? Hopefully it warms up again because I only have 2 pairs of long maternity pants and I refuse to buy any more!
4 comments:
I remember Trick or Treating in SNOW when I lived in Salt Lake as a young girl. Our costumes usually got covered up by a COAT!
Hmmm. Guess I'll have to re-think my suitcase packing....
Welcome to Utah!
On the way to work yesterday, I was listening to the radio and they commented that it had snowed in "Bountiful,Utah". They said it was the first snowfall of the season.
Post a Comment