Love,
Baby Girl Yoho
I (Kendra) had the lovely opportunity to go in for a non-stress test yesterday. They do an ultrasound to measure the amount of amniotic fluid (making sure her kidneys are working properly), and monitor the heartbeat for an extended period of time. Everything went perfect and it was actually kind of cool to have an ultrasound because I've only had one the whole pregnancy, at the halfway mark. In this picture the ultrasound tech was pretty sure she's sleeping. She loves to have her hands right up by her face. The top of her head is on the right side of the picture (like she's laying down), and then you get a good front view of an eye, nose, and mouth (which is mostly covered by her arm). Hope you can see it!
5 comments:
Not soon enough! Can't wait.
Cool, you taught her to type already!!!! Wait...... how did she gain access to a keyboard?
Took me several minutes, but I got a look at her! I find myself talking to her picture. Am I alright? :)
I can see her face! I bet you are excited to be able to stroke those little checks soon. I'm glad everything looked well.
Kendra I just found your blog...I can't believe she is still just hanging out in there...I can't wait to see pictures of her!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment