Monday, October 20, 2008

Last Belly Photo Shoot

Taken October 19th in week 39

Minor changes to her bedroom. I found those fabric storage box things on sale at Target and they were the perfect colors for her room. We put some on the changing table and in her closet. Oh, and we got a lovely diaper Genie.
The crib! The crib was purchased by Jef'f's parents to be passed around and used by the grandkids.
I was excited when we finally found pink and green bedding. The crib is ready to go and her stuffed animal friends are waiting for her (not really though because they will be kicked out of the crib when she sleeps in there).

8 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Cute I love the bedding. And I am so excited you found some bins!

Jillyboo said...

its getting so close!!! i am so looking forward to seeing pic's of this sweet baby girl.

SarJuh said...

oh man way cute... you are almost there how jealous am i right now! i guess a few more weeks here too. Good luck with everything! I cant wait to see pics!

Katie said...

The crib looks wonderful....and so do YOU! Love ya!

Megan McCrindle said...

I can't believe you're due at the end of this month (right?) Im so excited for you!! Love you!

Meg

Kim Harvey said...

Kendra~
Long time no see! You look so stinkin' cute pregnant. How exciting! Well, congratulations. Can't wait to see pictures of the sweet little one.
Kim (Harvey)

Mary and Adam said...

What a hot pregnant lady!! You look so good! The baby's room is very cute too. I'm so excited to see your baby pictures!!!

micki said...

Dear Kendra & Jeff,
So very glad to see that things are going so well with Alayna! She is beautiful! We have been thinking of you all and praying that all would go well.
So happy to see things are so much better. Sounds like she may be home before you know it!!! Glad your Mom was able to be there with you. Love, Michele and Larry Jaquiss