

I'm now in the third trimester! I'm measuring right on track and everything seems to be going fine. The only complaints I'm having are back pain (if I overdo it) and I'm hot pretty much all the time. I get to have a shot of Rhogam in 2 weeks because I'm Rh negative. Oh goodie!
Other than that, we're moved in to our new apartment. Once we're more settled we will post pictures!
6 comments:
Holy cow! That is quite the belly!
So cute! For me, at least, your pregnancy is going fast!
What a difference 4 weeks make!!! You're BLOOMIN', m'dear! Ya look great, tho.
Jeff: Congrats again on your final final!!! Loved talkin' to ya last night - New apt., new baby comin', final final, delicious dessert to celebrate...and a WASHER & DRYER!!!! Oo-oo-oo-oo!
Love, Mom/Katie
Hooray for blogs!!
You look so cute, Kendra. I feel you on always being hot and back aches. Before we moved I was getting hour massages every other week from my Chiro's office. Now.... nothing! Im feeling it.
Im so glad to have your blog and to stay updated.
Hey Kendra,
Thanks for your blog address. I am so excited for you and your little one on the way, and moving..it all sounds so exciting! So you are staying home..not working this year? That is fantastic I am jealous. Good luck with everything!
Congratulations! You are going to make a great mom!
Post a Comment