I have to take a minute to blog today because it is our 2 year anniversary. That's right, at noon on August 18th, 2006, we were married. It was such a happy day and seemed to go so fast. I can't believe it's already been 2
years and in that time we've put each other through school and have a baby coming! I love you Jeff and am grateful for all you do for me and for our future. I'm excited for the many, many more years to come!
years and in that time we've put each other through school and have a baby coming! I love you Jeff and am grateful for all you do for me and for our future. I'm excited for the many, many more years to come!

3 comments:
Congrats! Love you both.
seriously? is that even possible? Congrats and I hope your day was wonderful.
Congratulations! It does seem like a fast 2 years. I love you both!
Post a Comment