Friday, July 25, 2008

Florida Baby Shower

So I'm taking a break from packing to do some much-needed catching up on blogging. On July 8th while I was in Florida I got a baby shower! I had a great time. Thanks to my mom and Shauna for putting it together!


My mom is intensely watching me open gifts and taking notes.

Pam and Shauna
Me with Shauna...thanks for hosting the shower! You make me look so pale!
I am such a sucker for all the cute baby girl clothes they make...I can't wait to put them on her!
Need I say more? Thanks to my mom, dad, and Shauna for helping with the food!




me with Pam Lovell
These ladies are intensely working on one of the games (Cindi, MaryAnn, Patty, Suzi)
Jan and Lauren Smarinsky
My neighbor Alida. She is hilarious!
I had a great time and it was fun to see so many ladies there that I just love. I can't wait to bring my baby to Florida!

No comments: