Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time to Count DOWN!

Today I am officially 30 weeks pregnant. Therefore tomorrow I am considered "in week 31" (kind of confusing I know). I think at this point I am going to start counting DOWN and not UP anymore. So, I have 10 weeks left!!!!!

I'm due for another belly picture soon. I'll try and do that this weekend (since we'll FINALLY have internet) as well as post pictures of our new apartment, and my new classroom.

5 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Yay! I have been excited to see pictures of your new place. And I really want to see pictures of your class room! That belly better be getting bigger. I was huge and it's not fair if you don't get huge too!

Misty said...

You better get those belly shots up!
Glad to hear you're settled and doing well. And yes... my dear... now is the time to count DOWN. And... before you know it, you'll be in SINGLE digits!!!

Katie said...

I share a degree of your excite-ment, Kendra & Jeff! I've been STOKED lately thinking about that little tike-to-come! You're gonna have so much fun! I love you both, er, all THREE of you! Oh, and BRING ON THOSE PIX! [signed] Mom/Katie (kiss-kiss!)

Mary and Adam said...

Kendra!!! I saw your blog on Megan's page! Congrats on the pregnancy!! I'll have to comment some more when I have time to read all of your posts! : ) Hope you're doing well!

Katie and Brandon said...

We're so excited for you!!! Kendra how is school going? Have you started yet? My first day was last monday. I have such a cute class this year. I'm really excited about it.