Sunday, July 6, 2008

Update on us!

Ok well I figure I can start our blog with an update on us, since so much has been going on lately. We will celebrate our 2 year anniversary this August (crazy). We both just graduated in April. Jeff graduated with a BS in Business Management from UVSC, and I graduated with a BS in Early Childhood Education (and a minor in TESOL K-12) from BYU. Jeff has been working for a building supply company in Salt Lake since February, so we are moving so that he can be closer to work.

I just finished a year-long internship teaching 2nd grade. I chose to that rather than student teaching. I LOVED 2nd grade and my school in Provo and am sad to leave. I got a job teaching first grade in Syracuse (about 20 mins Northwest of Salt Lake) as a job share. This means I share a classroom with another teacher and I only teach Tuesdays, Thursdays, and every other Friday. So why am I only working part-time next year?

Because, to add to our boring, calm lives, we're having a baby! It's a girl and she's due October 30th. She is a big motivator for finally setting up this blog. I love being pregnant but am so excited to meet her.

3 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

YAY! I'm so glad you have a blog! Look through my list and add anyone you know! I'm excited to meet her too!

Shauna said...

Hooray! I am so excited to see you as a mom. You will be great!!!!!

Katie said...

Hey, I'm excited to meet her, too! You guys will have an awesome family...