You are so cute pregnant. Welcome back to Utah. I love the packing boxes in the background. Congrats on joining the world of blogging. It is so fun, especially since you can just have it printed into a book at blurb.com and then your scrapbooking is done.
5 comments:
You are so cute pregnant. Welcome back to Utah. I love the packing boxes in the background. Congrats on joining the world of blogging. It is so fun, especially since you can just have it printed into a book at blurb.com and then your scrapbooking is done.
hmmmm...I didn't know that
Neither did I. That's WONDERFUL! Hey, K & J -- I'll help you guys pack and move if you pay my airfare.... ;) [snort, snigger]
You are tooooo cute!
Did you see your shower photos on my blog? I posted a few. I will send you the rest.
aw you're cute!!!
Post a Comment