Well, I finally jumped on the bandwagon. I started reading Twilight just before I left Florida to come back to Utah so I'd have something to do on the plane and such. It took longer than I expected for it to really pull me in (you know, that wonderful "can't put it down" feeling), but the last few chapters definitely did and I bought the second book yesterday (at Wal Mart for 8 bucks)! Now that I've finished the book I'm excited about the movie later this year! On that note, kudos to Stephenie Meyer for writing good literature that is clean, especially considering the genre (romance/horror). I'm sure she was taking a risk and look how hugely popular her books are now!
3 comments:
Add my kudos to that...
Mom :)
Hey Kendra!! I don't know if you remember me, but we worked in the Cannon Center together. You know, it was Hector and I and we drove you nuts most of the time. Anyway, you look good!!
Is it a "Bonnet Book"?
Post a Comment