The Easter Bunny brought Alayna a little shovel and rake so she can help in the yard! She LOVES it!

I love this one because she is watching Jeff and doing what he does.


The next pictures shows the joy of being a homeowner. Thankfully Jeff turned off the irrigation water at our house so when the city turned it on for Spring, we could be there to make sure the pipes hadn't burst...the city had the water on, so we turned it on at our house one evening and lo and behold had a geyser in our backyard. The pipes had shredded and burst in several places because the last owner only had them 2" underground. So that very evening Jeff dug up the old pipes and replaced them. I'm so proud to have a husband who knows how to do stuff like this, it sure does save money! As you can see, since the grass was removed from that area anyway, it made replacing the pipes a lot easier than it could have been. We were planning on laying new sod that weekend!



I asked Jeff if we could have a small, starter garden to plant a couple of things for this summer, and this is what I get! So I married a Yoho....

.....and I love him! I am so excited for our garden/small farm
5 comments:
how fun! what are you going to plant in your garden??
Haha I love the "Garden/small farm" I'm so excited to come eat some of it... I mean um... yea I got nothin', I want a salad.
So far we have peas, green beans, broccoli, green pepper, and jalapeno planted! We are also for sure doing tomatoes and cucumbers!
Yeah! Now we are twinners. Make sure that you cover your peppers and broccoli when it gets cold this weekend. They should do fine if you cover them. I can't wait to come see all of the awesome work you have done in the yard.
I really love the pictures of Alayna trying to dig like her daddy!
Post a Comment