Friday, April 23, 2010

SUPER Easy Recipe

I am ALWAYS looking for easy, family-friendly, cheap meals. Even though I like to cook, I don't think it should take too long to make a dinner. I stumbled upon this recipe in one of my cookbooks that was super easy, fast, and cheap! All 3 of us liked it too!

Chicken Pot Pie
1 and 1/3 c frozen mixed Veggies, thawed
1c. cooked chicken, cubed
1 can cream of chicken
1c. bisquick
1/2 c. milk
1 egg

Stir together vegetables, chicken, and soup in an ungreased 9in pie pan. Combine bisquick, milk, and egg in bowl until blended and pour over chicken mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 mins or until golden brown.

Note: I forgot to thaw the veggies in advance, so I ran them under cool water and heated them in the same pan I cooked the chicken in...I even added some onion to it! This meal was tasty!

No comments: