Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun Florida Trip

Our last night there, we made s'mores on the back porch. A nice, clean thing for a toddler to eat!

This is a big reason why we went to FL, for my friend Anita's wedding. As soon as she walked out of the temple, Alayna was so intrigued by her and gravitated right to her. I was just sure she was thinking of all the ways she could get Anita's dress dirty =)

Downtown Disney! Lego Land.


This photo illustrates that Aly has no problems wandering away from me. Here we are at the beach, thankfully on an uncrowded day. I'm really glad my mom came w/ us because she wasn't afraid to wander across the sand, or to other people, or towards the water.

1 comment:

John and Katie said...

She tries to be independant and is stubborn and free spirited.....wait, was I describing Kendra or Alayna!