Saturday, September 13, 2008

What's New?

Wow, my blog is really boring! I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks. Well, since then BYU has won against Northern Iowa, U of Washington, and today they SHUT OUT UCLA 59-0!!!!

School with my first graders is going great. I'm really enjoying working 2-3 days a week!

I'm 33 1/2 weeks along and getting antsy for this baby. I know it's bad but I want her to come now!!!! But she really should cook in my belly longer, plus I need to get more prepared for maternity leave at work before she can come! We've finally worked more on her bedroom. We have her changing table all fixed up (which was given to us), we have a super nice rocker/glider and ottoman that we bought at a yard sale for $25 all ready, and someone just gave us a dresser that needs some minor repair and then that will be ready for her room!

I had a doctors appointment last week and am measuring exactly on track. Everything appears to be going perfectly well. I will now start going in every 1-2 weeks, so things are really picking up momentum! Last week we also started our childbirth education classes, which are every Wednesday in September. We're taking the class at the hospital I will deliver so it's been nice to get to know the building and how things work there.

I'll try to post more exciting things later, as well as an updated belly picture!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yep. Clock's a-ticking! People at work are probably getting sick of hearing about how excited I am that my first grandchild is coming soon! I got my invitation to the baby shower there. Let's do a web conference during it. Not really. Just post or email pictures, 'kay? I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Jillyboo said...

Glad to hear all is well and coming together.
The last part is so hard. Every single day I wake up and go to bed thinking... it could be anytime.