Ok so I realize pretty much everything I blog about has something to do with our baby, but oh well. She pretty much dominates our lives right now! Here are a few pictures of her bedroom. We really can't do much with it because it's an apartment and we don't plan on staying here super long.

This is a cake....but you don't want to eat it because it's made of diapers!!! It's also serving as a decoration for a while.

We found this rocker/glider at a yard sale for $20. Laying on it is a blanket my mom made for the baby (her first grandchild!)

We gave in and bought this Halloween costume for her in a newborn size. She's due the 30th so I REALLY hope she's not late!!!!!! The window behind it will eventually have some really cute drapes on it, created by my mom.

Her changing table is ready so bring on the dirty diapers (I'm so going to regret saying that)!!! The flowers above it are actually lights from IKEA. I love them because they're in the colors I wanted for her bedroom (pink and green) and they create a nice soft lighting when you want it. They also make sticky things that attach the cord to the wall so it isn't a safety hazard. Go IKEA!
5 comments:
Cute idea making the cord into the leaf shape! I'm very jealous of you getting to decorate a little girls room.
Your little punkin had better come before Halloween! Her room looks great. I LOVE the flower/light thing-y. Matches my plans for the curtains!
I can not believe how great that glider is... what a deal. Those things are not cheep.
And I cant wait for this little girl to come, I love that our girls will be close in age, even if they aren't close in proximity. Though Dave's entire family lives in Utah so we'll see you more now than we ever did growing up.
Hey, love the blog. And, Abby has an IKEA flower light on her wall as well-so our kids are like twinners already!
hey Kendra! Congrats on the baby girl! You look really beautiful! I loved reading your excitement here; you are so cute! Check in with us from time to time and we'll do the same! Love you!
our blog is www.wilkinscolorado.blogspot.com
Charity
Post a Comment