Hey I had to check out your blog when I saw your status on facebook :) You really don't look HUGE for being so far along! I think you look great! And that recipe sounds really good... I may need to try that sometime. I'll send you an invite to ours if you just let me know your email address. Hope you're feeling good!!
2 comments:
How cute are you! Time is getting closer and I can't wait to meet her. Love the onesie.
Hey I had to check out your blog when I saw your status on facebook :) You really don't look HUGE for being so far along! I think you look great! And that recipe sounds really good... I may need to try that sometime. I'll send you an invite to ours if you just let me know your email address. Hope you're feeling good!!
Post a Comment