Yesterday was a really fun baby shower thrown by Jeff's family. Our little girl is so lucky to have so many people that love her!

We call this the Bethlehem Blanket. My in laws bought several on their trip to Jerusalem/Israel years ago so it's very special that our baby gets one!

Nannie (Jeff's grandmother on his mom's side) and Michelle (sister-in-law)

Nannie is making a quilt for her 11th great-grandchild, so that's pretty cool.

Pam (sister-in-law), Jill (cousin), and Stacie (cousin)

Adorable dress from Aunt Julie and Nicole. I can't wait till she can wear it!

It's a diaper cake! What a cute idea!

Aunt Karen and Krysten (niece)

Kim (hostess) and Lori, a teaching friend


Holli (cousin) and Deborah, who I job-share with

I am holding up this gorgeous quilt made by Aunt Laurel. We also had several other quilts and blankets made by Holli, Pam, Janese, and Polly) that I need to gather pictures of.

Kim and Mandy (cousin)
3 comments:
Are you trying to make your dear old dad cry?
You look GREAT! Sorry I couldn't come, but I'll see y'all next month....
We have those flower lights from Ikea too, Audrey's room is pink so I just have the pink ones and I actually painted the leafs and grass on the wall... but way to be creative with the cord!! That would have been A LOT less work!! but it is in the past! I can't believe it has already been 2 years since I did that! believe me your little one will be 2 before you know it also!!
Post a Comment