Sunday, February 21, 2010

SO Excited!!!

What an exciting last couple of weeks I've had!
1. My parents are flying Alayna and I to Florida for a week in March to spend time with them and go to my friend Anita's wedding! I've known Anita my whole life and I'm so glad I can attend her wedding in the beautiful Orlando Florida Temple! It will be my first wedding there! The trip is coming up so fast!

2. Jeff and I decided to take a vacation this year, just the 2 of us! We are going to Southern California for 8 days! We booked our trip today and we are going end April-early May. It will be hard to leave Alayna that long but we have so many fun things planned: San Diego Zoo, Catalina Island, beach, Knotts Berry Farm, Hollywood, and we got tickets to The Price is Right! We will also get to stay with my Aunt Terri and see some of my cousins that live there!

3. We've been doing some fun things on the side lately. My mother in law took her daughters/daughters in law to the Paul Cardall concert. If you haven't heard his story, google it. He is a piano player that has just recovered from a heart transplant. Jeff has been active in our church scouting program and is taking the boys (12-13 year olds) on a campout at his cabin this weekend. What a brave man! He also has scouts every Wednesday nights and teaches the lessons on Sunday every other week so it is a busy calling!

4. My sister-in-law Stacia is pregnant! This is my only sibling's wife so Alayna will get a cousin on the Klemas side! Wahoo! She is due in October, so her baby will be a fall baby just like Alayna! We are so excited for them!

5. As I've expressed before, I am SO SO SO excited for Spring/Summer. Gardening, yard work, parks, swimming lessons, story time at the library, the whole works!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! Congrats on being an aunt again. Sounds like so much fun. Tiff and Lance got tickets through Costco and saved a bunch on the Zoo and the San Diego stuff.

Katie said...

Hmmm. You sound a bit enthusiastic... ;) Naturally, we're REALLY looking forward to seeing you and Alayna next month. And I'm excited for you and Jeff to have some fun together. There's SO much to do in California. Cya soon!

sarjuh said...

yeah! Fun stuff.. yeah taylor is 17 lbs.. and like you said its nice to know that she isn't the only one on the teeny tiny side of life! little is fun though!

Keith said...

Thanks for the shout-out!