I have mixed feelings about October. EVERYTHING is happening in October for us. Here's what's going on:
-Remodeling our duplex, and therefore being back and forth between Bountiful and American Fork (45 mins away)
-Packing and moving
-Everything that comes along with moving. New pediatricians, doctors, grocery stores, getting to know the new area
-Family pictures for Alayna's birthday and Christmas cards. When can we squeeze those in? What to wear? Where to take them?
-New cell phones (that's more exciting than stressful, because we really need new phones!)
-Getting ready for Alayna's birthday and birthday party
-Halloween
-BYU football games. We love them but they take up a lot of time on your precious Saturdays!
-Hunting....Sorry Jeff, seems like every year something comes up in October that keeps you too busy to hunt much. 2 years ago, school. Last year, a baby. This year, moving!
-Service. Jeff and I decided that every year (when possible) our family is going to do something for the NICU at University Hospital in honor of Alayna's birthday, which would mean this month!
-I am half-heartedly looking for a job. More focus will go into that once we move. I'd like to find something I can do from home.
I think there's more that I can add to the list but I'll stop there. We have to keep reminding ourselves to take things one day at a time!
1 comment:
Post a Comment