Thursday, September 17, 2009

8-18-06

Ok, so like I've been saying, I run about a month behind on my posts. Jeff and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on August 18th. Crazy. Has it really been 3 years? In that time, here are some highlights that have happened:
-We have lived in 2 (almost 3) cities and homes
-We bought our first house and became investors at the same time
-We have graduated from 2 different universities
-We had our first child
-Because of the highlight above, we have racked up hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical expenses (thank YOU insurance!)
-Jeff has worked in 5 different divisions within the same company
-Kendra has held 3 jobs (MTC, 2nd grade teacher, then 1st grade)
-We have gone to Florida several times, as well as Las Vegas, Lake Powell, and Flaming Gorge

I think those are the biggest things. For our anniversary, we've decided to take turns surprising each other on alternating years with something fun. This year was Jeff's turn and I had no idea what to expect. He arranged for babysitters and planned the whole thing. We went to Park City (one of my favorite places to get away) and stayed the night in a hotel he got for a great deal. Then in the morning, we shopped at the Outlet Malls! I LOVE going there! It was a great weekend and I can't wait for next year when I get to plan!

3 comments:

Katie and Brandon said...

Congratulation on THREE years! I can't believe it's been that long!

Katie said...

This post is such a nice summary of your life together! You two really have been blessed. ('Course, you've put some hard WORK into it, as well!)

Jillyboo said...

What a sweet Husband! And what a great idea, we always try to get away for the night on our anniversary, its so important to have that time together.
And I cant believe its already been that song since we all got to be at your beautiful Wedding. How time flys.
Cant wait till Tuesday, its going to be so great
We should take some pictures of your little one while you're here... that would be fun!
Love you