Alayna and I just got back from the pediatricians for Alayna's flu shot. I asked if I could weigh her (since it's been 2 months since her last visit). I had weighed her at home on our bathroom scale about a month ago and she was 17.5 pounds, so surely by now she should be about 18. Well, the scale read 16 pounds 12 ounces. That's it. I kept waiting and waiting for the scale to adjust to the correct weight, but 16.12 is correct! Since it wasn't a well-baby visit, they don't do percentages or anything. I love my teeny tiny girl! And I love how accurate my bathroom scale is!
2 comments:
How I love teeny timy girls too! I think that puts her in about the 2nd percentile. Tiny indeed. But cute.
I am sorry I never emailed you pictures. I wlll do it today!!!
Love you
haha i expected landon to weigh more than 18 lbs at his 9 month visit- but he ended up being 17! maybe it's a weird thing that happens to them around that age?! haha she is too cute, and just a little thing!
Post a Comment