Monday, September 21, 2009

Duplex Update

Well, we actually got some surprising news. We had given the tenant who's side we're going to occupy until October 5th to move out. He actually called and is all moved out as of last weekend! So this Saturday we start cleaning, major yard work, and prepping for the work we want to do (new windows, front door, new tub and tile in the bathroom, and possibly converting the swamp cooler to central a/c). When all of that is done we'll do a good clean and have the carpets cleaned before moving in. It was a pleasant surprise since we weren't planning on being able to start all of this till after October 5th!

Also this week Jeff is going to Montana on a business trip and I am taking Alayna to Denver to visit 2 of my cousins and their families. Fun and busy times!

4 comments:

Tori said...

How exciting! Congratulations. And thanks again for that cute gift and coming by Friday. It was so good to see you and your little girl. Good luck!

John and Katie said...

wish we were close enough to help!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys. Let me know if I can watch Alayna!

KYoho said...

Megan, be careful what you offer, because I will probably take you up on it! We are going to be SO busy the next month or so!